Monday 3 March 2008

Playing Catch Up!


Eurgh,I can't believe how behind I am with all my stuff! The busier I get,the less time I get to update everything!
I know you all like hearing about what I have been getting up to,and seeing all the pressies I get,so I will be posting more often here.
Just a little reminder to those of you who call me,if you are wanting anything other than sexy talk or roleplay,you need to call the right listings! It's not rocket science ;p

For Sugar daddies and pets

For tease and denial and humiliation


I am working on some special videos and mp3's to go along with these listings,and I have some new gifts to photograph,so I will get those posted tomorrow.
Keep a look out for my cam listing going live for my submissive callers-it doesn't happen very often at the moment,but it's worth it when it does!